YugAgro 2022 Exhibition: Figures and Facts
YugAgro agricultural exhibition at a glance
In November 2022, Krasnodar successfully hosted the 29th International Agricultural Exhibition YugAgro. The exhibition again served as a meeting platform for manufacturers and suppliers of agricultural machinery, equipment and materials for production and processing of crop agricultural products, and managers and specialists of agricultural holdings, peasant farms, processing industries, grain companies, as well as distributors of agrochemical products, seeds and agricultural machinery.
Key figures and facts about YugAgro 2022:
- 600 companies from 12 countries took part at YugAgro 2022. More than 160 exhibitors joined YugAgro for the first time.
- YugAgro 2022 was visited by 18,187 agricultural specialists from 75 regions of Russia and 39 countries of the world. This is by 26% more than a year earlier.
- Traditionally the trade show exposition consisted of 4 sections: Agricultural machinery and spare parts, Agrochemical products and seeds, Equipment for agricultural products storage and processing, and Irrigation and greenhouse equipment.
- The YugAgro 2022 4-day business program featured 33 events and over 80 speakers. More than 1,500 professionals of the agro-industrial complex of the country attended business program events.
- According to an internal survey, 97% of visitors to YugAgro 2022 intend to come back to the exhibition in 2023.
- 97% of visitors to YugAgro 2022 consider the exhibition important for solving business issues.
2023 will be an anniversary year for the YugAgro exhibition – it will be held for the 30th time. The event will take place on 21-24 November in Expograd Yug, the largest international level exhibition complex in southern Russia.