YUGAGRO BUSINESS PROGRAMME
The YugAgro Business Programme is the perfect platform for establishing dialogues between agricultural producers, agribusinesses and government departments.
It brings together market leaders, so they can network, and discuss the future of Russia’s agro-industrial development.
Each annual agenda covers all key industry-related issues, such as legislative changes, new innovations, export statistics, production growth and more.
YugAgro’s Business Programme receives support and attention from large-scale businesses and the Russian government. In 2021, for example, YugAgro’s Plenary Session hosted:
- Vladimir Beketov, member of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation;
- Fedor Dereka, Minister of Agriculture and Processing Industry of Krasnodar territory;
- Alexander Trubilin, Deputy Chairman of the Legislative Assembly of Krasnodar Territory;
- Pavel Kosov, CEO of Rosagroleasing;
- Dmitry Rylko, General Director of the Institute of Agricultural Market Conjuncture (IKAR).
YugAgro business program recap 2021
We are currently working on the YugAgro 2022 Business Programme. Please stay tuned for more updates.